Invite An Enchanted Princess & Friends Terms & Conditions
1. We provide both Virtual and In-Person Character Entertainment for children's events. Currently, all In-Person events will be held outside only and according to the State and Federal guidelines or suggestions to ensure public safety and security for all attendees, character entertainers and customers and employees of Invite An Enchanted Princess & Friends ( A Vendorproof company).
2. All In-Person Events will be Socially Distanced Events. Attendees will be required to maintain a 10-foot distance from Character Entertainers if they do not wear masks and attendees wearing masks must maintain a 6-foot distance from Character Entertainers. For Attendee's own Safety, touching, or hugging a Character Entertainer is NOT permitted.
3. If the above guidelines are not followed, we reserve the right to stop the event and vacate the premises -- in such cases, a refund will not be offered.
4. Parents of attendees will be expected to remain near their children during the character performance to enforce the above distancing requirements.
5. Despite all best efforts, it is possible that attendees or character entertainers or employees of Invite An Enchanted Princess & Friends may fall ill due to some circumstance stemming from attending this event. We expect that if an attendee or character entertainer feels ill or has been exposed to a potentially contagious disease that they will not be attending the event.
6. There is a certain risk recognized by both State and Federal agencies that attending public events may expose any and all attendees to the possibility of contracting a disease. It is expected that as all concerned will make the best effort to ensure that all attendees and entertainers follow accepted guidelines to minimize a disease being communicated. However there is no guarantee and in such a case of the above, all customers and attendees will hold Invite An Enchanted Princess & Friends ' owners, employees, entertainers blameless and likewise we will hold all customers and attendees blameless in such an event.
7. Paying a deposit signifies that all customers have read and agree to abide by these terms and conditions and will inform their guests of the same. Copies of these terms and conditions are available on our website.